PRODUCTION

PRODUCTION

Our company headquarters are located in Verolanuova, in the province of Brescia, Italy.

Image
For more than 45 years we have been producing to order asynchronous electric motors with power output up to 1000 W:

  •  COMPLETE ELECTRIC MOTORS

  • WOUND STATORS

  • MACHINED ROTORS

We produce electric motors for home automation applications (electric gates, garage doors, rolling shutters, boom barriers, sun shades, Venetian blinds and roller blinds)


  • Electric gates
  • Garage doors
  • Rolling shutters
  • Boom barriers
  • Sun shades
  • Venetian blinds
  • Roller blinds

for floor washing machinery, electric medical appliances, valves, electric moto-vibrators, skylight opening systems and slicing machines.

Our company headquarters are located in Verolanuova, in the province of Brescia, Italy.

Image
For more than 45 years we have been producing to order asynchronous electric motors with power output up to 1000 W:

  •  COMPLETE ELECTRIC MOTORS

  • WOUND STATORS

  • MACHINED ROTORS

We produce electric motors for home automation applications (electric gates, garage doors, rolling shutters, boom barriers, sun shades, Venetian blinds and roller blinds)


  • Electric gates
  • Garage doors
  • Rolling shutters
  • Boom barriers
  • Sun shades
  • Venetian blinds
  • Roller blinds

for floor washing machinery, electric medical appliances, valves, electric moto-vibrators, skylight opening systems and slicing machines.

 
 

Headquarters

The company’s main plant has a surface area of 26,000 m2, including a 6,000 m2 roofed area for production plant and offices and another 4,000 m2 structure currently under construction.
Image
Image

The company’s main plant has a surface area of 26,000 m2, including a 6,000 m2 roofed area for production plant and offices and another 4,000 m2 structure currently under construction.

Image
Image

Systems

We boast advanced technology systems: inside the plant there are 7 winding transfer systems for stator coils, 10 lathes with bar feeds, 7 secondary lathes, 6 robotised stations for mechanical processing and 8 rotary table systems for the final electric testing of the wound stators.

Image

We boast advanced technology systems: inside the plant there are 7 winding transfer systems for stator coils, 10 lathes with bar feeds, 7 secondary lathes, 6 robotised stations for mechanical processing and 8 rotary table systems for the final electric testing of the wound stators.

Image

Our products are 100% Made in Italy, designed and assembled only by our own qualified staff.

Image

Our production of complete electric motors, wound stators and machined rotors, supported by state-of-the-art machinery, is customized to the Client’s requirements.

produzione-personale-qualificato

Since 1997, our corporate quality management system has been UNI EN ISO 9001 certified  for the design and manufacture of electric motors.

Image

Our products are 100% Made in Italy, designed and assembled only by our own qualified staff.

Image

Our production of complete electric motors, wound stators and machined rotors, supported by state-of-the-art machinery, is customized to the Client’s requirements.

Since 1997, our corporate quality management system has been UNI EN ISO 9001 certified  for the design and manufacture of electric motors.

Image

The market and the future

We continue to grow in terms of production, resources and turnover. In 2017 we produced 2 million and 200 thousand pieces.

Over the years we have attracted the interest of new clients, international ones especially, and we have continued to invest in next generation production plants and in qualified personnel, so much so that over 58% of our turnover comes from the foreign market. The remaining 42% is Italian.

To address our latest production needs, we have planned the construction of another plant next to the existing one in Verolanuova. The new structure, under construction in the year 2018, shall cover a surface area of 4,000 m2 and shall be fitted with other state-of-the-art machinery.

Image
Image
Image
Image